I can’t believe it’s almost December! I don’t know about you, but for me, this year has flown by. I haven’t been blogging as much, as I’ve been trying to spend my limited free time writing books (almost done with my latest book, Starburner!). But, I thought I’d take a quick moment to give you a little help with your Christmas lists by highlighting some ideas for the book-lover in your life!
- Here’s a list of the top 10 YA books of 2017–all great gifts for the book lover in your life!
- If you think they’d prefer book-related goodies, here’s a great list of ideas for that.
- Or, if there’s a writer in your life, here is a list of top bookish gifts for writers!
- Did you know you can gift kindle books? eBooks make great gifts (or stocking stuffers!) and here’s a link that shows you how to do it!
- Or, if you’re shopping for that person who has no time to read, consider the gift of an Audible audiobook membership!
I hope your holiday season is merry and bright!